The virtual reality market is exploding, and offering customized VR and AR learning experiences in your company can pack a powerful punch, says Anders Gronstedt, Ph.D., president of Gronstedt Group. Implementing these programs requires buy-in from decision-makers and hiring internal or external resources with a particular skill set.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias