[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-010918-final” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce Editor Rick Bell discuss a new law in Iceland that aims to fix its gender pay gap. The two also talk about efforts to have more employees rate their managers.
What’s more, the two check in with Chavonne Jones, a media strategist in New York, to see how her employer, Weber Shandwick, dealt with the bomb cyclone that hit the East Coast last week.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content