[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-010918-final” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce Editor Rick Bell discuss a new law in Iceland that aims to fix its gender pay gap. The two also talk about efforts to have more employees rate their managers.
What’s more, the two check in with Chavonne Jones, a media strategist in New York, to see how her employer, Weber Shandwick, dealt with the bomb cyclone that hit the East Coast last week.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader
- It’s time to update your evaluation strategy