The GOP is on the verge of passing the biggest overhaul to the tax code in a generation. Here’s how businesses industry by industry will feel the change, according to The Wall Street Journal.
How a culture of harassment persisted on Ford Motor Co.’s factory floors, according to The New York Times.
The European Union’s top court has decided that ride-hailing firm Uber is a taxi company, dealing a huge blow to the company that contends it is a platform for independent contractors, reports Quartz.
Why women are losing retail jobs while men are gaining them, from The Washington Post.
Finally, Americans are moving to these 10 states in droves, according to Business Insider.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option