The GOP is on the verge of passing the biggest overhaul to the tax code in a generation. Here’s how businesses industry by industry will feel the change, according to The Wall Street Journal.
How a culture of harassment persisted on Ford Motor Co.’s factory floors, according to The New York Times.
The European Union’s top court has decided that ride-hailing firm Uber is a taxi company, dealing a huge blow to the company that contends it is a platform for independent contractors, reports Quartz.
Why women are losing retail jobs while men are gaining them, from The Washington Post.
Finally, Americans are moving to these 10 states in droves, according to Business Insider.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization