Ikea employees are getting a special gift for the holidays: virtual reality headsets, reports Fast Company.
The recent wave of sexual harassment cases shows the relative ineffectiveness of going to human resources to report the problem, writes The New York Times.
A former Facebook vice president says social media is destroying society, according to The Washington Post.
This is one quality Steve Jobs would require from every new hire, according to Business Insider.
Finally, why motivating employees isn’t about making them happy, from Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization