As delivery robots take up sidewalk space, they face serious regulation in San Francisco, writes The Guardian. In other robotics news, The Atlantic says robots in service jobs might not be a bad thing.
Having a greater share of women in the workforce could increase wealth, reports Quartz.
As AI becomes increasingly powerful and popular, ethics discussions arise, writes Wired.
Education as a benefit is entering the gig economy, according to NPR.
Brexit is already impacting the U.K.’s talent pipeline, reports BBC.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking