As delivery robots take up sidewalk space, they face serious regulation in San Francisco, writes The Guardian. In other robotics news, The Atlantic says robots in service jobs might not be a bad thing.
Having a greater share of women in the workforce could increase wealth, reports Quartz.
As AI becomes increasingly powerful and popular, ethics discussions arise, writes Wired.
Education as a benefit is entering the gig economy, according to NPR.
Brexit is already impacting the U.K.’s talent pipeline, reports BBC.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option