Casper Moerck, head of learning technology for Siemens, says machine learning will soon be able to personalize content from anywhere for learners and even create content just for them. To stay on the top of the trend, CLOs should understand how data works and study the underlying technologies to see how they are shaping the future of learning.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization