Casper Moerck, head of learning technology for Siemens, says machine learning will soon be able to personalize content from anywhere for learners and even create content just for them. To stay on the top of the trend, CLOs should understand how data works and study the underlying technologies to see how they are shaping the future of learning.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Prediction: Half of Fortune 500 CEOs will be women before 2030
- The kids are alright
- Build commitment to change through high-involvement change leadership
- How to protect your learning budget amid current uncertainty
- Video: How can leaders better support Black employees in the workplace?