IBM is doubling its paid time off available to new parents, reports CNN.
Businesses today are getting increasingly political in their marketing and external statements, writes BBC.
Mass intimacy is the new personalization, according to a wellness company. To normalize what people go through, it needs to be through shared experience, writes Fast Company.
Although many companies are breaking ties with those accused of sexual misconduct, the underlying issues of exploitation in the workplace remain, writes The Atlantic.
Finally, here’s how virtual reality will impact health care, via Fortune.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise