IBM is doubling its paid time off available to new parents, reports CNN.
Businesses today are getting increasingly political in their marketing and external statements, writes BBC.
Mass intimacy is the new personalization, according to a wellness company. To normalize what people go through, it needs to be through shared experience, writes Fast Company.
Although many companies are breaking ties with those accused of sexual misconduct, the underlying issues of exploitation in the workplace remain, writes The Atlantic.
Finally, here’s how virtual reality will impact health care, via Fortune.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement