[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-viva-las-vegas-rick-bell-from-hr-tech” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Workforce editor Rick Bell joins Frank Kalman from the floor of the HR Technology Conference & Exposition in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada. The two talk the latest technology trends, especially tech companies’ apparent focus on artificial technology and analytics, as well as Rick’s performance in the Portland, Oregon, Marathon last weekend.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’