Employees need to keep up with the pace of change of the industry. At AT&T, partnerships with leaders help identify the future skills necessary. AT&T CLO John Palmer talks about the importance of retraining your workforce, investing in your people and being transparent with your employees.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise