Employees need to keep up with the pace of change of the industry. At AT&T, partnerships with leaders help identify the future skills necessary. AT&T CLO John Palmer talks about the importance of retraining your workforce, investing in your people and being transparent with your employees.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement