[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-telus-jeff-puritt-talks-tech-talent-and-what-keeps-him-up-at-night” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x welcomes Jeff Puritt, president and CEO of Telus International, a unit of Canadian telecommunications firm Telus. Jeff and Frank discuss what keeps him up at night from a workforce perspective, how technology has changed his job, and why his No. 2 is his head of HR, not his finance or operations chief.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content