Performance reviews are outdated for young workers, writes Quartz.
Here’s how some female business leaders have learned to speak up, via The Atlantic.
One advertising CEO is worried about retention, and he’s using AI to help, according to Digiday.
Burberry Group Plc fired its CEO last year, but he’s happy to be in a new role, writes Bloomberg.
Finally, author Tim Harford talks passports, immigration and how they impact the economy, via BBC.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office