Performance reviews are outdated for young workers, writes Quartz.
Here’s how some female business leaders have learned to speak up, via The Atlantic.
One advertising CEO is worried about retention, and he’s using AI to help, according to Digiday.
Burberry Group Plc fired its CEO last year, but he’s happy to be in a new role, writes Bloomberg.
Finally, author Tim Harford talks passports, immigration and how they impact the economy, via BBC.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning