[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-eric-duffy-pathgather-aim-to-chance-how-we-learn-at-work” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Eric Duffy to the program. Duffy is the co-founder and CEO of Pathgather, a social learning platform that aims to transform the way people engage in learning and development at work.
The two talked about what makes learning engaging at work, how technology can improve the way employees consume and share content, and why C-suite executives need to be more concerned with the professional development of their workforces.
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking