[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-eric-duffy-pathgather-aim-to-chance-how-we-learn-at-work” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Eric Duffy to the program. Duffy is the co-founder and CEO of Pathgather, a social learning platform that aims to transform the way people engage in learning and development at work.
The two talked about what makes learning engaging at work, how technology can improve the way employees consume and share content, and why C-suite executives need to be more concerned with the professional development of their workforces.
- Accountability is key to enabling diversity and inclusion in organizations
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results