Why having an independent board of directors can backfire, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Indian technology workers, once a cheap and growing labor pool for U.S.-based firms, are now also threatened by technologies like automation, robotics, AI and machine learning, writes The New York Times.
Low-skilled workers aren’t actually the ones most threatened by robots and other emerging technology, reports Quartz.
Here are 25 signs your employee is about to quit, according to research cited by Inc.
Finally, five chatbots that could help you find your next job, according to Business Insider.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?