Why having an independent board of directors can backfire, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Indian technology workers, once a cheap and growing labor pool for U.S.-based firms, are now also threatened by technologies like automation, robotics, AI and machine learning, writes The New York Times.
Low-skilled workers aren’t actually the ones most threatened by robots and other emerging technology, reports Quartz.
Here are 25 signs your employee is about to quit, according to research cited by Inc.
Finally, five chatbots that could help you find your next job, according to Business Insider.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning