Why having an independent board of directors can backfire, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Indian technology workers, once a cheap and growing labor pool for U.S.-based firms, are now also threatened by technologies like automation, robotics, AI and machine learning, writes The New York Times.
Low-skilled workers aren’t actually the ones most threatened by robots and other emerging technology, reports Quartz.
Here are 25 signs your employee is about to quit, according to research cited by Inc.
Finally, five chatbots that could help you find your next job, according to Business Insider.
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that