[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-leaders-should-consider-the-talent-element-in-ma-sue-quackenbush” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x features Sue Quackenbush, the chief human resources officer at network technology provider Vonage, who discusses how leaders can assess the human capital element when evaluating a merger or acquisition. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader