[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-leaders-should-consider-the-talent-element-in-ma-sue-quackenbush” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x features Sue Quackenbush, the chief human resources officer at network technology provider Vonage, who discusses how leaders can assess the human capital element when evaluating a merger or acquisition. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option