[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-great-place-to-works-ed-frauenheim” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Rick Bell joins Frank Kalman this week to chat with Great Place to Work’s Ed Frauenheim to recap the organization’s annual conference in Chicago a few weeks back, an event that featured talks from Cisco’s John Chambers and AT&T’s Randall Stephenson. The three also talk culture, competitiveness and leadership. Listen here or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning