[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-great-place-to-works-ed-frauenheim” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Rick Bell joins Frank Kalman this week to chat with Great Place to Work’s Ed Frauenheim to recap the organization’s annual conference in Chicago a few weeks back, an event that featured talks from Cisco’s John Chambers and AT&T’s Randall Stephenson. The three also talk culture, competitiveness and leadership. Listen here or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Congratulations to the 2020 LIP Award winners!
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?