[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-great-place-to-works-ed-frauenheim” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Rick Bell joins Frank Kalman this week to chat with Great Place to Work’s Ed Frauenheim to recap the organization’s annual conference in Chicago a few weeks back, an event that featured talks from Cisco’s John Chambers and AT&T’s Randall Stephenson. The three also talk culture, competitiveness and leadership. Listen here or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that