[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-ryanjenkins-final” el_width=”50″] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column] In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Ryan Jenkins, a keynote speaker and Inc. columnist, about the nuances of the Gen Y worker and what executives can expect from the emerging Gen Z. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes. Also, check out Ryan’s recent article for Talent Economy here.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader
- It’s time to update your evaluation strategy