[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-ryanjenkins-final” el_width=”50″] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column] In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Ryan Jenkins, a keynote speaker and Inc. columnist, about the nuances of the Gen Y worker and what executives can expect from the emerging Gen Z. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes. Also, check out Ryan’s recent article for Talent Economy here.
- Combatting impostor syndrome through learning and development
- Intentional servant leaders are the key to organizational health
- The mindset of a lifelong learner
- Beyond the status quo: how enlightened CLOs can enable true employee readiness
- Grow multicultural leaders with coaching, not just business English