[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-what-talent-trends-will-dominate-2017-andrew-chamberlain” el_width=”60″] In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Andrew Chamberlain, the chief economist at employer reviews website Glassdoor, about the future of the gig economy, growth in automation, the most coveted benefits and the drawbacks to offering unlimited vacation time.
Frank Kalman is Talent Economy‘s Managing Editor.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning