[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-whirlpools-talent-oriented-turnaround” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Whirlpool Corp.’s Lynanne Kunkel, Mike Heim and Lee Utke on how the century-old appliance manufacturer transformed its talent culture in the wake of the financial crisis and recession to fend off new competitors and bolster its once-struggling business. Subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader
- It’s time to update your evaluation strategy