[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-whirlpools-talent-oriented-turnaround” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Whirlpool Corp.’s Lynanne Kunkel, Mike Heim and Lee Utke on how the century-old appliance manufacturer transformed its talent culture in the wake of the financial crisis and recession to fend off new competitors and bolster its once-struggling business. Subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option