Globalization, tightened budgets, and the mobilization of workforces are redefining the business world — and that includes how companies train their employees. As technology increases, learning departments are expected to do more with less. Enter tech solutions like virtual instructor-led training.
With the right know how, learning leaders can use technological advances and harness the advantages of the traditional classroom environment. It requires preparation from both instructor and students as well as an understanding of the technological platforms used for learning delivery.
The following infographic from MicroTek discusses five factors a learning team should consider to make virtual instructor-led learning events successful.
Hugh McCullen is president of MicroTek. Comment below, or email editor@CLOmedia.com.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization