Elkridge, Md. — June 5
Global performance improvement services provider GP Strategies Corp. announced today it has acquired Prospero Learning Solutions, a provider of custom learning and content development.
• Founded in 1998 with offices in Toronto, Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec.
• Generated about $7 million in revenue for 2012.
• Recognized for 2012 by PROFIT 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Canadian Companies.
• Clients include Fortune 500 and Financial Post 500 companies.
• Recognized for content development excellence by industry organizations, including Brandon Hall, Canadian Society for Training and Development and the International Society for Performance Improvement.
With the addition of Prospero, GP Strategies’ Canadian operation now has more than 100 employees. Prospero will operate as a part of GP Strategies’ Learning Solutions group and continue under the leadership of Lorne Novolker and Alan Ray.
“We believe that Prospero’s capabilities, combined with their industry experience, will further our platform as a premier global training and performance improvement company,” said Scott Greenberg, GP Strategies’ chief executive officer.
Source: GP Strategies
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring