Austin, Texas — Jan. 29
Global integrated talent management services provider Lumesse has unveiled its new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) e-learning authoring platform, CourseBuilder 6M.
The release aims to empower learning leaders to create content suitable for mobile devices and provide learners with the flexibility to learn anytime on any device. Lumesse CourseBuilder can be integrated with Lumesse Learning Gateway 6.0, its Learning Management System (LMS), as well as other LMSs. It can also be purchased as a standalone product.
CourseBuilder 6M aims to enable the creation of multi-language and multi-device learning while enhancing the learner’s experience. Learners can start a course on one device, such as the desktop, and continue from the same point on their tablet or handset of choice.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap