Austin, Texas — Jan. 22
Lumesse, an integrated talent management services provider, has announced the appointment of Thomas Volk as its CEO.
Volk, an enterprise technology executive, started his career with HP in Germany and the U.K. before moving to the U.S., where he spent more than five years in a variety of global sales and marketing roles.
In 2002, Volk joined Sybase as its EVP for its product group and later led Sybase’s International business. Upon returning to Europe in 2006, Volk took the role of CEO of IDS Scheer, a 3,000-person company focused on business process management software and SAP services.
More recently Volk had been leading Dell’s commercial business in U.K., France and Germany, and has been involved with a number of earlier stage high-growth SaaS software companies. He is also chairman of P&I and SNP, two publicly listed software companies in Germany.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap