London — Jan. 23
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), a developer of learning services, will present its learning products at the Learning Technologies conference Jan. 29 in London.
Along with displaying its capabilities in mobile learning, simulations, learning consulting, animation, serious games, learning portals and blended learning, TIS is also conducting seminars at the event.
Will Chadwick, the company’s vice president U.K., will be conducting the seminar “So You Think You Can Author for Mobile Learning?” at the exhibition.
The seminar will address the challenge of providing learning interventions, or performance support, which can be accessed from multiple operating systems and devices. It will also address the challenges faced by instructional and visual designers in e-learning to offer a genuine bring your own device solution without creating a new course for each device.
TIS will be demonstrating its cross-platform, cross-device mobile learning service, LEARNowTM.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work