Cincinnati — July 9
Lectora e-Learning software will host a free webinar on July 11 to demonstrate how to create, edit and track Flash content using Flypaper Pro. Attendees will also learn how to take robust Flash development to the next level and integrate their creations into Lectora for a fully interactive and engaging online learning experience.
The webinar will aim to teach participants the following:
• Create interactive Flash content quickly from scratch or from hundreds of templates with zero programming experience.
• Use the interactive dashboard to track valuable information and user data efficiently.
• Share templates, media assets, components and more with team members.
• Collaborate with others on images, videos and projects to make developing content on a team seamless and easy.
• Output content as SWF, SCORM, EXE or HD video.
• Host interactions on the Flypaper server.
• Import Flypaper Pro content into Lectora e-learning software for the full package of interactive e-Learning courses and training.
This session is part of the Lectora “Inspiration Wednesdays” free webinar series to inform and educate on valuable e-learning tips.