Portland, Ore. — June 26
FranklinCovey has brought its 25 years of experience in leadership and professional development to the OpenSesame e-learning marketplace.
With more than 60 online training courses now available for sale, FranklinCovey’s training is now available online for instant delivery to any company, anywhere through OpenSesame.
OpenSesame is a marketplace for buying and selling online training courses. E-learning buyers visit the marketplace to browse more than 14,000 courses, read customer reviews and make purchases they can use instantly online or in any learning management system.
Ninety percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on FranklinCovey to train their employees in leadership, strategy execution, individual effectiveness and customer loyalty. With experience in developing business leaders through best-selling books, seminars and training programs, FranklinCovey has created an excellent library of e-learning courses to bring their insights and wisdom online.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option