Lexington, Ky. — Feb. 29
Thousands from around the world experienced the power of coaching, many for the first time, during International Coaching Week (ICW), Feb. 5-11.
Leading up to International Coaching Week, the ICF encouraged coaches to share their planned activities for the weeklong celebration.
The events poured in from all parts of the world. Coaches commemorated the weeklong celebration in a variety of ways — through coaching workshops, conferences, demonstrations, educational lectures and career fairs. In honor of ICW 2012, the ICF released findings from its latest research study, the 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study.
Founded in 1999 by ICF member Jerri N. Udelson, ICW is a designated time each year for coaches and clients to educate the public about the value of working with a professional coach and to acknowledge the results and progress made through the coaching process.
The International Coach Federation is a global organization for coaches, with more than 19,000 members in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Source: International Coach Federation
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that