New York — Dec. 6
NBC Learn and Blackboard Inc. launched “Solutions in Action,” an online video series focusing on innovative and successful uses of technology in education.
Hosted by NBC News’ Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis, the videos are produced by NBC Learn and are available on NBCLearn.com and Blackboard.com. The videos explore topics that range from new systems to better measure student progress, to virtual platforms that expand access to new and unique subjects in the classroom, and project-based design technologies.
The videos celebrate some of education’s top influencers and their contributions in and out of the classroom.
The “Solutions in Action” video collection is the latest initiative from the NBC Learn-Blackboard partnership.
Source: NBC Learn
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise