San Diego — Nov. 14
Bridgepoint Education Inc. has appointed John Higgins as the company’s vice president of talent management.
Reporting to Charlene Dackerman, senior vice president of human resources, Higgins will lead the newly created talent management team to provide an integrated model of talent development to Bridgepoint Education employees.
The talent management team will integrate recruiting and on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, and compensation and benefits to Bridgepoint employees.
Higgins’ career has included leadership experience with organizations such as IBM, KPMG and Accenture.
Higgins most recently led his own consultancy firm that provided talent management services to a variety of organizations. During Higgins’ tenure with Accenture, he led the global innovation and strategy team for learning outsourcing, and he served as chief learning officer for KPMG BearingPoint.
Source: Bridgepoint Education Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization