Chicago and Milwaukee — Oct. 24
EdLink and Herzing University announced that Herzing University has joined the EdLink featured provider network.
EdLink, a provider of corporate tuition assistance management services, designs and manages tuition reimbursement programs for corporations across the United States. Herzing University offers career-focused education through 12 physical locations across the country and Herzing University Online.
Herzing University’s degree programs include master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees in the technology, business, health care, design and public safety fields that will help corporate employees to advance their careers through continuing education that is relevant to their organizations.
Source: EdLink LLC
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval