Conshohocken, Pa. — Oct. 11
AlliedBarton Security Services, a provider of trained security personnel, continues its commitment to employee learning and development by implementing a national partnership with DeVry University.
Through this affiliation with DeVry and its Keller Graduate School of Management, employees of AlliedBarton are eligible for savings on tuition at DeVry.
DeVry University and the Keller Graduate School of Management are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. DeVry offers additional benefits and scholarships to AlliedBarton employees with military experience and their families.
Source: AlliedBarton Security Services
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement