Chicago — July 6
Vangent Inc., a talent management company, has been named as a Top 20 Content Development Company by TrainingIndustry.com.
TrainingIndustry.com assesses the training marketplace for the best solution providers, and has developed this list to recognize the top learning content development companies in the industry.
The Top 20 Content Development Companies was based on the following criteria:
• Industry visibility, innovation and impact.
• Capability to develop a broad set of custom training programs across many modalities.
• Subject matter expertise across topic and industry.
• Company size and growth potential.
• Strength of clients.
• Geographic reach.
“Vangent’s thought leadership in instructional design and learning technologies combined with their experience across a broad range of content domains and delivery modalities enables the company to deliver high-value custom learning solutions to their diverse client base,” said Ken Taylor, chief operating officer of Training Industry Inc.
This latest achievement joins two other 2011 Vangent distinctions from TrainingIndustry.com — being named as a Top 20 Leadership Training Company and to its Training Outsourcing Watch List.
Source: Vangent Inc.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning