Rochester, N.Y. — June 30
Element K and CrossKnowledge announced a partnership where Element K will deliver CrossKnowledge distance learning solutions to organizations based in the U.S. and Canada as part of Element K’s Business Professional Premium Collections.
CrossKnowledge now expands from Europe and Asia to distribution in North America and Element K will get the addition of CrossKnowledge courses and videocasts.
CrossKnowledge provides e-learning courses, videocasts featuring management experts, Essentials documents and Action Tips to help learners put principles into practices. Videos are in 8 languages, and courses to 16 languages. The solution provides an engaging, interactive learning experience with coverage in all major business competencies including change, communications, ethics, global business, human resource management, strategy, and more.
Through this arrangement, Element K will integrate CrossKnowledge assets directly into its Business Professional Premium Course and Resources Collections. These collections already combine online courses, simulations, video, audio, e-Books, and Element K’s Real World Blended Learning Subscriptions premium products.
Source: Element K
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office