Redwood Shores, Calif. — June 24
Saba, a People Cloud provider, announced Thursday the general availability of Saba Social Learning.
Saba Social Learning may help employees, partners and customers better connect, collaborate and learn in a versatile and social environment, often referred to as ‘informal learning.’ In addition to the general availability of Saba Social Learning, the company is also providing a free 30-day trial, starting June 27, to enable organizations to transform knowledge sharing in the workplace.
“Many organizations are struggling with how to address multiple learning styles and optimize informal learning that is the preferred by the ‘Millennial Generation,’ such as video, podcasts, real-time feeds and other social networking tools. Saba Social Learning addresses this challenge, and customers are already telling us it will enable them to accelerate development and transform the way their people learn and grow,” said Laurent Pacalin, senior vice president and general manager of People Cloud Applications.
Saba Social Learning features the following:
• User Profile: It enables users to highlight interests and expertise, share and tag content (such as blogs and video) and connect with employees and community groups.
• Search: Finds the most relevant and popular content, topic expert or training.
• User Feedback: Reviews, comments and recommendations are available for feedback for content development, training or advice.
• Video and Audio: Short videos and podcasts are available from subject-matter experts.
• Mobile – A mobile version via iPad or iPhone.
• Web Training – Instructors may host webinars, either live or on-demand.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition