Boulder, Colo. — June 21
Xyleme Inc., a learning content management solutions provider, and OnPoint Digital, a mobile solutions provider, announced their alliance to provide single-source development strategies for the cost-effective deployment of learning content to multiple delivery modalities and devices.
OnPoint’s CellCast Solution allows companies to deliver and track mobile content and assessments directly on users’ mobile devices. And, with Xyleme LCMS that content is authored only once and deployed across mobile handsets and tablets.
OnPoint and Xyleme may provide mutual customers with a solution that facilitates the creation and management of content to learners in any delivery modality and enables the overall management of learner performance and skill tracking from a consolidated platform.
This new partnership integrates Xyleme’s single-source platform with OnPoint Digital’s Learning & Performance Suite platform allowing:
• Content to be authored in a single source LCMS, meaning that all content is in one place and only authored once.
• Courseware to be delivered in print, Web SCORM and now, with OnPoint’s CellCast Solution, also to mobile devices through both mobile app and mobile Web methods.
• Content can be seamlessly published from Xyleme LCMS directly into CellCast – with one-click content is efficiently and securely deployed across the full range of mobile devices supported by the CellCast Solution.
• Enterprise learning teams can define and publish content into structured learning paths and schedule content for delivery to both desktop and mobile environments.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise