Chief Learning Officer magazine would like to invite you and your colleagues to the 2014 LearningElite Gala. During this celebration, we will unveil the best companies in learning and development, and enjoy an evening of entertainment.
Sunday, March 30, 2014
6:00 p.m.: Registration and Networking Reception
7:00 p.m.: Dinner
7:15 p.m.: Recognition Ceremony
8:30 p.m.: After-Party Featuring Live Entertainment
The Pacific Promenade Ballroom at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel – Dana Point, CA
*This event is black-tie optional.
To register for the Spring 2014 CLO Symposium and/or the 2014 LearningElite Gala, click here.
To view photos from the 2013 LearningElite Gala, click here.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias