The State of Florida Department of Management Services is seeking a performance driven executive to lead the strategic planning and development of the department’s learning programs. The CLO will be responsible for a statewide learning program for our two major systems utilized by all state agencies. These are statewide human resource and purchasing systems. For more details, log onto http://dms.myflorida.com/jobs.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’