Sunrise, Fla. — May 1
Learn.com, a provider of on-demand workforce development and productivity, has announced that The IPL Group LLC, a specialized consulting firm that provides business process services, headquartered in Bokeelia, Fla., has selected the LearnCenter Talent Management Suite to provide on-demand, training and curricula to its public and private sector clients.
“We serve clients who require quality and regulatory compliance content for the aviation, space and defense industries, which address FAA, DoD and NASA requirements,” said Michael J. Dreikorn, The IPL Group LLC president. “Our current solution was not meeting our goals and objectives, and we were losing revenue opportunities. We chose the LearnCenter platform based on its ease of use, depth and speed of delivery. Our management team needed a mature, cost-effective solution that would allow us to create and deliver content to our clients very quickly and efficiently. Other vendors we researched offered systems that were not very user-friendly and did not offer our organization the same value as Learn.com.”
For more information, see http://www.learn.com.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking