Washington, D.C. — March 20
The Human Capital Institute (HCI), a global professional association and educator in talent management strategies, and The Newman Group, a provider of talent management consulting services, have announced that The Newman Group will sponsor HCI’s Talent Management Strategy & Execution education and research track, one of several topics addressed in HCI’s Talent Strategy community of interest, a community HCI considers essential for organizations seeking to leverage human capital.
Today, a growing number of companies are recognizing the need to break down HR silos. Ideally, these organizations would like to unite multiple internal groups and processes under a strategic enterprise talent management direction.
They also acknowledge the importance of measuring impact.
Yet, when it comes to transforming the talent management promise into a reality, many challenges stand in the way.
HCI’s track seeks to explore questions such as:
- How do you move past planning and into execution?
- What process, talent or technology investments will be necessary?
- How can stakeholders work together to chart a course of action, execute it and measure the results?
“The Talent Management Strategy & Execution track is aimed at helping decision-makers gain a better understanding of talent management strategies, and it provides them with an opportunity to leverage the experience of those who have achieved success with their initiatives,” said Allan Schweyer, HCI president andï¿½ executive director. “We appreciate the support of The Newman Group, a firm that understands the entire talent acquisition and management life cycle.”
HCI’s track offers practical insight into how to develop talent management strategies and execute them.
Webcasts, white papers, education and other resources provide support for exploration and initiative development.
This year’s first webcast, “Building an Integrated Talent Management Road Map for Competitive Success,” presented by Mary Ruiz, Yahoo vice president of global HR operation, will be at noon (EST) April 17.
“The Newman Group is pleased to support HCI’s Talent Management Strategy & Execution education and research track in order to address the challenges organizations face,” said Ed Newman, founder and CEO of The Newman Group. “We’re also sponsoring HCI’s National Human Capital Summit.
“The Newman Group will be facilitating two roundtable discussions titled ‘How to Build an Integrated Talent Management Strategy’ and ‘Creating a Technology Framework for Talent Acquisition & Management Success.'”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work