New York — March 15
Mary Lotz has joined Buck Consultants’ Phoenix office as director.
Lotz joins Buck from TriWest Healthcare Alliance, where she served as manager of Internet and database development.
She has more than 10 years of experience providing technology solutions in a variety of environments.
Lotz’s expertise includes strategic software and Web site design, development and implementation of application policies and software security issues.
Lotz is certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute.
She received her bachelor’s degree from Old Dominion University and her master’s degree from the University of Maryland.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement