The potential impact of e-learning on today’s companies is seemingly enormous. By providing personalization of courses, anytime/anywhere learning, more effective training and an increase in productivity, e-learning appears positioned to provide training without the costs and constraints of live, instructor-led training.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option