Video editing by Shaan Chadha and Colin Hohman.
Diversity has become a controversial topic amid today’s political climate. At the same time, many organizations feel that deeper discussions about diversity, race and unconscious bias are due, says Howard Ross, social justice expert and a founding partner at Udarta Consulting. Fulfilling the American Dream — that all are created equal and have a right to equal justice and opportunity — is ultulately at the heart of what diversity professionals do with their work. Here, Ross explains how diversity training is a critical tool learning professionals and their organizations can leverage to create a workplace culture that champions belonging.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap
- Embracing long-term virtual team and leadership training