Amazon’s cashierless grocery stores are set to open Monday, an initial test in how algorithmic-powered tech can upend the in-store shopping experience, reports The Wall Street Journal.
There is a toxic practice at the heart of Amazon’s competition for a second U.S. headquarters, according to The Washington Post.
Jamie Dimon, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.’s CEO, saw his pay reach its highest level in the last decade in 2017, reports Quartz.
Facebook is opening three new digital training centers in Europe, writes Fast Company.
Finally, here are five ways small business owners can spend their tax savings in light of new tax legislation, from Entrepreneur.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession