New York has a new parental leave law that goes into effect on Jan. 1, 2018, and some companies are more optimistic than others, reports Crain’s New York Business.
Women don’t perceive sexual harassment differently today than previous years; young women are just less likely to put up with the abuse, writes NPR.
Not everyone wants to retire, whether that’s because they miss their colleagues or miss the challenges that their job presented them, reports Kaiser Health News.
Companies such as Nvidia, Amazon and Microsoft share what they do to be good corporate citizens, via Forbes.
VR-enhanced guided meditation and other tools can help support mental health in the workplace, writes The Guardian.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking