New York has a new parental leave law that goes into effect on Jan. 1, 2018, and some companies are more optimistic than others, reports Crain’s New York Business.
Women don’t perceive sexual harassment differently today than previous years; young women are just less likely to put up with the abuse, writes NPR.
Not everyone wants to retire, whether that’s because they miss their colleagues or miss the challenges that their job presented them, reports Kaiser Health News.
Companies such as Nvidia, Amazon and Microsoft share what they do to be good corporate citizens, via Forbes.
VR-enhanced guided meditation and other tools can help support mental health in the workplace, writes The Guardian.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option