[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-why-leadership-is-more-important-now-than-ever-in-business” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman interviews Kevin Cashman, senior client partner at executive recruiting firm Korn Ferry and author of the book “Leadership From the Inside Out.” The two talk about how leadership has evolved in recent years as well as why the skill has become more important in business than ever before.
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results
- Innovative Learning Group’s Lisa Toenniges shares her career insights
- It’s time to take lifelong learning from rhetoric to reality
- Becoming a learning enterprise is a culture-change journey