[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-why-leadership-is-more-important-now-than-ever-in-business” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman interviews Kevin Cashman, senior client partner at executive recruiting firm Korn Ferry and author of the book “Leadership From the Inside Out.” The two talk about how leadership has evolved in recent years as well as why the skill has become more important in business than ever before.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition