[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-why-leadership-is-more-important-now-than-ever-in-business” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman interviews Kevin Cashman, senior client partner at executive recruiting firm Korn Ferry and author of the book “Leadership From the Inside Out.” The two talk about how leadership has evolved in recent years as well as why the skill has become more important in business than ever before.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option