A study finds that CEO decisions may be partly determined by whether they have daughters, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Tech giant Oracle is adding a $43 million public high school to its campus, reports The New York Times.
Many people admit to using their smartphone for work purposes while driving, according to The Washington Post.
Here’s why Brexit may never actually happen, from Business Insider.
Finally, how to control your emotions during a difficult conversation, according to Harvard Business Review.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option