A study finds that CEO decisions may be partly determined by whether they have daughters, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Tech giant Oracle is adding a $43 million public high school to its campus, reports The New York Times.
Many people admit to using their smartphone for work purposes while driving, according to The Washington Post.
Here’s why Brexit may never actually happen, from Business Insider.
Finally, how to control your emotions during a difficult conversation, according to Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking