People need context and connection for real learning to happen, says Jeannette Winters, senior vice president and chief human resource officer at Igloo Product Corp. To be most effective, CLOs and HR leaders need to get rid of isolationist thinking and collaborate to bring in the right people and develop them.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Prediction: Half of Fortune 500 CEOs will be women before 2030
- The kids are alright
- Build commitment to change through high-involvement change leadership
- How to protect your learning budget amid current uncertainty
- Video: How can leaders better support Black employees in the workplace?