People need context and connection for real learning to happen, says Jeannette Winters, senior vice president and chief human resource officer at Igloo Product Corp. To be most effective, CLOs and HR leaders need to get rid of isolationist thinking and collaborate to bring in the right people and develop them.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking