[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-the-difference-between-real-and-faux-culture” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column] In this episode of Talent10x, Frank Kalman interviews author and culture expert Piyush Patel about what lunchtime and the state of the office bathroom can tell leaders about their company’s culture.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?