Danielle O’Hare, director of talent development at Lucasfilm, says the studio focuses on three core values in learning and in business: share what you know, challenge yourself to do the impossible and encourage everyone to contribute to the filmmaking process.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement