Danielle O’Hare, director of talent development at Lucasfilm, says the studio focuses on three core values in learning and in business: share what you know, challenge yourself to do the impossible and encourage everyone to contribute to the filmmaking process.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization