[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x features Workforce‘s Rick Bell and Talent Economy Associate Editor Lauren Dixon.
The two, along with Managing Editor Frank Kalman, talk about Lauren’s most recent story analyzing the state of meritocracy at work, the latest developments in CEO and business political and cultural activism, and news that Equifax fired its CEO.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement