Wealth grew between 2013 and 2016, but it grew significantly more for the richest Americans, according to the Associated Press.
A tax reform released Wednesday outlined a cut to corporate tax rates from 35 percent to 20 percent, while ending a tax on profits that multi-national businesses earn from outside the U.S., reports The New York Times.
Anti-immigration rhetoric in America is exacerbating a chronic migrant worker shortage, writes NPR.
There’s a new way to do venture capital, writes Wired.
Finally, some jobs have fantastic perks, including free or unlimited vacations and having dogs at work, BBC writes.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval